Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Little Things

Each of my children are so precious to me, as any child should be. Coming so close to loosing one of my children, has changed my perspective. The "little things" matter more. Things like what my kids say, do, how they react, experience, and create.
These things become memories I don't want to forget.

Mylah's beautiful baby features and the miracle of her body are photos I hope to never forget. Borrowing this idea from Pinterest, I decided to take pictures of each part of her precious little body - the vessel that we created, I carried and brought into this world. Though it was unscathed for only a few days, it now represents a marvelous example of modern medicine and skilled doctors.

{29 days old - 10/30/11}


I cherish each of her features individually and hope to never forget the beauty that is our sweet Mylah.

- Lara

1 comment:

  1. what a great idea. i love the photos.
    everytime i dress abigail i see her scars and am grateful for the miracle of modern medicine.

    ReplyDelete

MRI

Today Mylah had an MRI to map out what we will do in the near future for her heart health. Currently her left ventricle is slightly ...