Thursday, October 13, 2011

Mylah's First Bath

10-12-11

Mylah had her first bath today. It was pretty much the first bath she has ever had. At the hospital they wiped her down, but didn't clean her very well.

She was not very happy with me for stripping her down to her diaper and leaving her out in the cold. But on a better note, her incision looks way better these days!
She kinda looks ginormous here, but she really is petite.
As soon as the washing began, she screamed her head off!
I quickly wrapped her in a towel and all was well.
All clean and looking beautiful!

3 comments:

  1. I love the first bath! My babies always screamed too. Lol, what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is darling! I love her beautiful dark hair! I am so happy she is home with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally see Rylee in her. You make some cute little girls! It kills me to see such a sweet little baby with a big old incision on her chest. I am so glad she is doing so well!!! There is no better smell in the world than a freshly bathed new born! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

MRI

Today Mylah had an MRI to map out what we will do in the near future for her heart health. Currently her left ventricle is slightly ...